Sea freight is among the most widely used modes of transportation. At the same time, it is the most cost-effective solution.
FreightHub allows you to compare quotes in real time, book, manage and track your sea freight shipment – in one place and from door to door.
What is more, FreightHub will take care both of the documentation involved and of customs clearance. You will receive updates on your shipment’s progress, while your dedicated, experienced Operations Managers will proactively handle any issue that might occur.
- Full container load (FCL)
- Less-than-container load (LCL)
- Dashboard for all shipments and documents
- Comparable online quotes in real time
- Pre-carriage and on-carriage transportation via rail, barge and truck
- Customs clearance and documentation
- Cargo insurance
- Container tracking for sea freight shipments as well as on-carriage transportation (LCL)
- Regarding the US inbound/outbound trade lanes, FreightHub arranges services with either the Federal Maritime Commission or licensed or registered ocean transportation intermediary carriers/forwarders pursuant to US law